Blog|My Account|Shopping Bag

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Summer Sale!

           First of all I'd like to say, Happy National Ice-cream Day! I hope you all are taking this national holiday as serious as I am. While you're enjoying that delicious ice-cream sunday with hot chocolate fudge and rainbow sprinkles I was thinking it may be a good idea, ladies, to view our men's sale shoes. I mean they are so often neglected and their poor dry un-manicured feet are crying for a pair of Ernest Hemingway, Mephisto or Neil M. shoes and their is no better time to get them than now! Many great styles have gone on sale. All mens shoe items can be found within their original brand or style category, but now the price will be ending in $.99! Enjoy browsing and please contact us with any questions. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home